Sunday, January 18, 2015

Where Did He Go

Many of you received a bogus email from me last week stating that I was stranded in Italy and needed money to get back home.  I think it was $1,500.  Either my email account or by contacts list had been invaded, and this email was sent out.

I was on vacation from January 5 to 15 in Florida.  However, take a look at this picture --- maybe I was in Italy!!




Maybe I was in Italy, and this man helped send me back home!!!!  Is that possible???  (check below for an answer)
















Actually I was in Florida and visited the Shrine of Mary, Queen of the Universe.  In the gift shop there is a cardboard cutout out.  In the above picture...who is the person and who is the cutout?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home